• Recent High School grads seeking, passing ACT/ SAT test scores, High
School Core course replacements, and/ or college credits.
• High School grads that have been out 1 year or less and not attended
college at any time.
• Potential Student-Athletes with 2.0 or Greater CORE GPA upon
completion of high school.
• Potential Student-Athletes who have not fulfilled high school
diploma obligations for graduation.
• Potential Student-Athletes with less than 2.0 CORE GPA.
• Potential Student-Athletes that have not been able to pass high
school graduation exams.
• Potential Student-Athletes who have need 24 transferrable college
credits in order to become eligible for participation in college
• Potential Athletes with less than 2.0 CORE GPA.
• Transferring College Students with 1 year or lEss in College
If potential Athletes fall into either of the last two above
categories, they must be enrolled in an accredited high school
Post Graduate and Prep Student-Athletes are able to take up to 9
college credits and preferred accredited two year college and not lose
Email us at
to get more info about
preferred high school provider