STUDENT LIFEThe development of a post-graduate high school
student is a critical mission at The Georgia Prep Sports
Academy. Our mission is to develop the student athlete and to
prepare them for four year college programs, mentally,
physically, and most importantly academically.
The Mission of Georgia Prep Sports Academy can only be achieved
by providing a highly structured environment with the following
1. Responsible Leadership
2. Adherence to Strict Codes of Conduct & Campus Rules/Curfews
3. Superior Academic Support and Guidance
4. Skilled Coaching Staff
5. Customized Mentorship & Life Skills Programs (required)
6). Excellence in Guidance Counseling
7. Advanced Work-Study (Earn-to-Learn) Programs (available to students
to earn scholarship funds or earn money for future college expenses).
8. Professional health & Nutritional Development
9. Participate in Community Volunteering Activities & Events
10. Adopt Georgia Prep Sports Academy Never Quit Attitude
For many student athletes, a preparatory academy offers the next and
final opportunity to achieve a scholarship to a four year college.
Georgia Prep Sports Academy has high standards for acceptance for
superior athletes who want to play at the next level.
As a graduate of The Georgia Prep Sports Academy, a student-athlete
should be expected to:
A. Possess the determination to achieve athletically and meet NCAA
Eligibility academic requirements.
B. Be prepared to accept and respond to authority.
C. Become a valued member of the community.
D. Display a positive, respectful attitude.
E. Have a strong drive to achieve and excel both on and off the field.
If you believe you are prepared for our NEVER QUIT!!! Challenge,
contact us now to advance your future. The decisions you make today
will forever impact your future.